1. Snail Mail - You can send your camper letters, postcards, or packages. (No food please.)
Camper Name - Cabin
Ghostlight Theater Camp
7 Camp Eastwood Cir
Oakland, ME 04963
2. Email - Emailing your camper is done through your family dashboard. You can also set up family and friends with access to email your camper. See the attached document for instructions.
3. Connect with a Director - We are grateful for the trust you have placed in us to provide your camper with a safe and joyful summer. Please do not hesitate to email or call Chris or Lesley with any questions or concerns you have while your camper is at Ghostlight.
1. Snail Mail - Snail mail is our favorite for camper's communication home. There is nothing better than a thoughtful missive outlining some of the excitement from the last few days. Campers can easily send mail from our office. Remember to pack stationery and stamps for your camper. We recommend pre-addressing envelopes for letters home and packing a small address book with friends' and relatives' addresses.
2. Email - We know sometimes the news from camp is too exciting to wait a few days to share. (Think casting news or Ghostlight Games wins!) Campers will each be given two emails a week to send through our office. We will scan these handwritten notes and then send to you as a pdf within 24 hours.
Like a physical address, campers will be responsible for knowing the email address of the party to whom they send an email. If their friend or family member is registered in Camp Today on Campsite (see instructions attached), the office can only look up and send to those addresses.
😷 Please remember to take extra precautions in the days leading up to camp, particularly in large group gatherings and while traveling. We aim to see every camper stay healthy and in the flow of camp this summer and COVID prevention begins with you.
👕Have you ordered your Ghostlight gear, including this year's camp t-shirt? If not, order today and ship to camp to ensure your camper is ready for the camp photo!
Catch up on our emails anytime on the Messages and Updates page.