Join The Ghostlight Team
We’re currently hiring the Ghostlight Team! Ghostlight Theater Camp’s focus on ensemble theater-making, paired with the values of a positive camp experience, has a lasting impact on campers’ lives, sending them home more confident, independent, and self-expressive. Our camp prepares campers to be leaders and empathetic, kindhearted citizens in their schools, homes, and communities through the work and mentorship of our counselors and creative staff.
Being a staff member at Ghostlight Theater Camp is far more than just a summer job:
- It’s an unforgettable experience in “the land of spectacular sunsets," offering opportunities to form lasting relationships with peers and mentors in the theater industry.
- It’s fun and rewarding in an incredibly inclusive environment. We welcome and celebrate the individuality of each member of our team.
- It’s hard work that supports the confidence and assuredness of each staff member.
- It’s great for your resume - our positions come with training and experience in communication, problem-solving, creativity, patience, tolerance, and collaboration!
- It’s a rare opportunity to reach your full potential as you help others reach theirs.
We are delighted to share Ghostlight Theater Camp’s traditions of Joy, Creativity, Gratitude, and Community with another generation of campers, and we invite you to join us!
2023 Applications Open For:
(Click a position to read a full job description.)