May 9th | 2023 Online Training
Dear First name,
Based on feedback from previous years, we have compiled a short series of training modules for you to complete before arriving at camp. Each module should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. There is a section at the end of each module with a quiz for you to leave us questions you have. We will use this to help shape our conversations when we return to these topics during in-person training.
The 2023 Pre-Camp Training Modules include:
- Safety at Camp - A look at policies and protocols
- Appropriate Camper Interactions - Mandatory to protect our campers
- Staff Handbook Review - You know you read it all the way through, right?
- Getting to Know Ghostlight - A look into some of our traditions and rituals. Great for new staff!
- Setting Up Slack - A look at how we communicate during our summer. (NEW IN 2023!)
How to View Modules and Begin Training
Our online training is being hosted on Canvas. You can join our course by clicking the link below.
Final Show Announcements
We are so excited to announce our final two shows of the summer! The Snow Queen, directed by Nellesa Walthour, is rounding out Session 1, and Captain Louie, Jr. and Three Sisters will round out Session 2! Captain Louie, Jr. is our Emerging Artist production, helmed by Kyra Tantao. Three Sisters will be directed by Zack Elkind!
Did you miss last week's email? Just joining the Weekly Call? Check out the Staff Updates page to catch up anytime!